Friday, May 03, 2013

Stellaaaaaaaaah! Issues a Fauxpology



NH State Rep. Stella Tremblay fell squarely into a big bucket of doo after she announced that the Boston Marathon bombings were a Black Ops terrorist attack by the US gummint. She ran that false flag right up the crazypole, and refused to back down. NH GOP Chair Jennifer Horn gave her a dressing down and told her to shut up. Instead, Stellaaaaaaaah! went on the radio to elaborate:

Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off. You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought there’s something… I don’t know what’s wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who’s not into politics at all, and she said, yes, I saw the same thing. He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I’d be screaming in agony.

Yup, she accused Jeff Bauman who lost both legs of being...an actor? A faker?

Stellaaaaaaaaah! crossed a line with that one. The NH GOP was okay with treason, but they were really not okay with accusing a guy whose legs got blown off of being a faker. They threatened her with party excommunication. There is no mechanism for the recall of any elected official in the State of NH, so they were going to be stuck with her unless she decided to resign.

Well, she didn't. Instead, today she issued a fauxpology:


"My sincere apologies if I have offended anyone with my comments regarding the Boston Marathon bombing. It was out of my sincere desire to question the violated constitutional rights of the residents in Watertown in the name of searching for one fugitive. Furthermore, all individuals have the right to be 'innocent' until proven guilty. 
"We are setting a precedent for ourselves, if we allow our fears to override individual liberties. Our emotions must be tempered if we want justice to prevail. President Richard Nixon was impeached when the media asked the tough questions. Inquisitiveness is only natural when the media is not doing their jobs. These media standards should apply consistently to every administration and not be slanted or manipulated for a specific outcome. When we give up our 'liberties' in the name of safety, we truly have agreed to be enslaved."


A sincere apology does not contain the word "if."
"My sincere apologies if I have offended anyone" translates as "your stupidity got me in trouble"

Stellaaaaaaaaaah! also expects us to believe that she accused the US government of a black ops terrorist attack out of concern for the residents of Watertown.

That's a steaming pile of elephant dung right there, folks.

Between Stellaaaaaaah!, and  the treasonspeak of Rep. Edmond Gionet the NH GOP has a big problem, garnished with a little tea-flavored jello.

There's been a solid month of NHGOP stoopid. Will they be able to continue to sweep it under the tinfoil carpeting?



h/t to  WMUR  and (a permanent?) h/t to Tuck at miscellany blue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If this were written in a novel and became a movie, it would be dark comedy and NO ONE would believe anyone in reality could possibly behave this way. A new saying I'm using "naaaah, such and such is Stella Sh-t".

Tweet it, blog it, say it, NH's Stellllllaaaaaaaa is a pile of poop and her party ought to think long and hard about its behavior.